Terms & Conditions
1. Scope of application
- The operator of this website is Beauty Advantage LTD (hereinafter referred to as "Seller").
- The offers, deliveries and services offered by the seller are based on these general terms and conditions.
- The customer is responsible for having the necessary qualifications for the product application, thus confirming the legal requirements for product use and sales.
- The customer accepts the following business, delivery and payment conditions bindingly.
2. Contract conclusion
- The goods presented in the website do not constitute a binding offer by the seller to conclude a purchase contract. This prompts the customer to make an offer through his order.
- The customer submits a binding offer to the conclusion of a purchase agreement on the goods contained in the shopping basket by sending the order through on the website.
- The seller confirms receipt of the order of the customer by sending a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address given by the buyer. This order confirmation is used to inform the seller of the purchase order and does not constitute acceptance by the seller of the contract offer.
- The declaration of the acceptance of the contract offer shall be made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
- All prices are inclusive of statutory value-added tax of 20% VAT and apply at the time of purchase.
4. Terms of payment
- The customer has two payment methods.
- The customer can pay in advance (bank transfer) or PayPal for the goods.
- Payments by credit card or cash on delivery are excluded.
- The customer is entitled to a set-off only if the counterclaims have been legally established by the court, are undisputed or have been accepted in writing by the seller.
5. Retention of title
- The goods remain the property of the seller until they are paid in full.
- If the customer is a legal person of public law, a public-law fund or an entrepreneur pursuant to § 14 BGB, in which the contract is part of the business of his trade, the retention of title applies to the claims which the seller has against his current business relations the customer.
- The and processing shall be subject to the exclusion of the acquisition of title in accordance with Great Britan Civil Code. The processed goods are used to secure (in the amount of the invoice value) the reserved goods processed. In the case of the resale of the goods, the customer assigns any resulting claims to the seller. The assigned receivable serves the security of the purchase price claim, with the account of the balance claim, in the amount of the invoice value of the sold goods.
- At the request of the customer, the vendor shall be obliged to waive the retention of title as soon as the customer has fulfilled all the claims related to the object of the purchase and a guarantee exists for the remaining claims arising from the current business relationship.
6. Revocation instruction
- Revocation right
- The following right of revocation applies only to consumers Great Britan Civil Code.
- The customer can also revoke his contract declaration in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days without stating reasons or - if the object is left to you before the deadline - by returning the goods.
- The period of revocation shall commence upon receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilment of our information requirements pursuant Great Britan Civil Code.
- In order to observe the period of revocation, the timely dispatch of the revocation or of the purchased item shall suffice.
The revocation must be sent to:
Beauty Advantage LTD
483 Green Lanes
- In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) drawn. If the customer can not, or only partially, return or receive the received performance as well as usages (for example, advantages of use) in a deteriorated state, the customer must make the seller's opinion.
- For a deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods, the customer does not have to pay us a replacement value. The customer is only obliged to make a claim for value insofar as the goods have been used in a manner which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the mode of operation. The testing of the properties and the operation is carried out by testing and testing the respective goods, as is customary and possible in the store business.
- Parcel deliverable goods are to be returned at the risk of the seller.
- The customer bears the regular costs of the return if the delivered product corresponds to the order ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if the customer at a higher price of the goods at the time of the revocation not the consideration Or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return for the customer is free of charge.
- Non-package items will be picked up at the customer's premises.
- Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for the customer with the sending of a revocation or the thing, for the seller with their receipt.
End of revocation
7. Terms of delivery
- The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment is made for the goods.
- All reasonable partial deliveries and partial services are permissible to the buyer and thus every partial delivery and partial service which is reasonable for the buyer shall be considered an independent delivery and service.
- The goods are delivered to the customer by the delivery service Royal Mail and DPD as an insured package.
- The delivery times and the shipping costs are indicated during the order.
- In the event of a delay in delivery, the customer may set a reasonable deadline for the Seller in writing. The customer may demand damages instead of performance, provided that a reasonable period of time for the performance or supplementary performance set by the customer in writing to the seller has passed without success and the seller is responsible for this.
- In case of slight negligence, the claim for damages for delays is limited to a maximum of 15% of the gross value of the part of the service affected by the delay. If the customer remains a legal person under public law, a public law fund or an entrepreneur within the meaning of Great Britan Civil Code.
- The customer bears the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the order ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of £40 or if the customer at a higher price of the goods at the time of the revocation not yet the consideration Or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return for the customer is free of charge.
8. Warranty and liability
- If there is a defect in the purchased goods, the statutory provisions apply.
- The seller is liable for any legal grounds in the case of injury to life, body or health, in the event of willful intent or gross negligence, in case of malice or guarantee promise, and if the liability takes place in accordance with mandatory legal provisions such as the Product Liability Act.
- The obligation to compensate for damage to property is limited to the foreseeable, typically arising average damage, provided that the seller has negligently violated a contractual obligation.
- The liability for damages shall be limited to the value of the order if the seller has negligently violated an insignificant contractual obligation.
- The foregoing limitation of liability shall also apply to the Seller's performance aids.
9. Assignment prohibition
- The assignment of claims or rights against the seller to the seller is excluded without the written consent of the seller, provided the customer does not prove a justified interest in the assignment.
11. Severability clause
- The effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby if a provision should be ineffective in whole or in part or lose its legal effect later.
- The statutory provisions shall apply instead of the invalid provision.
12. Collecting information
13. Return and Exchange
- This website strives to provide all products and services of the highest quality. For hygienic reasons the returns of already opened packages can't be accepted.
- The right of withdrawal is governed by the provisions of § 2. Revocation of these terms and conditions
The production is carried out according to the currently valid EU directives (Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products updated by the Regulation Cosmetic products (from 2013)).